Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- We kicked off the Biggest Putz in Metal Readers’ Bracket!!!
- Speaking of putzes: Five Finger Death Punch’s Ivan Moody may or may not be a very violent person.
- Also speaking of putzes: The Browning compared laptop theft to the Ferguson shooting. Classy.
- Ghost have been forced to change the date of a Philly show… because of Pope Francis.
- GWAR gave a TED Talk!!!
- After Bruce Dickinson pulled off a death-defying emergency plane landing, Iron Maiden released an AWESOME new single.
- Terror’s Scott Vogel speculated on what the band’s members might do when they retire from hardcore.
- Here’s another awesome Animals as Leaders sitar cover!
- Rob Scallon had fun with more metal mad libs.
- We spoke to “Speed” Strid from Soilwork on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet