The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
- Cynic broke up (again), leading to massive drama.
- Brendon Small believes you can help save Metalocalypse!
- Emperor Rhombus asserts that Ghost would be a great band… with a different singer.
- The frontwoman for a Pennsylvania hardcore band swindled supporters out of thousands of dollars by pretending she had cancer.
- Iron Maiden’s Eddie the Head: too scary for German children.
- A San Antonio newscaster was fired for letting a member of GWAR show his fake dong on the air.
- Most Precious Blood accused Thy Art is Murder of stealing their album cover.
- CUTNESS OVERLOAD ALERT: adorable pug plays Metallica on the drums.
- We learned “How to Make Metal Friends.”
- We did TWO episodes of The MetalSucks Podcast: a Slayer/Repentless listening party with a bunch of special guests, and an interview with Monster Magnet’s Dave Wyndorf!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet