The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
- We spoke to Metalocalypse creator Brendon Small about the Metalocalypse Now! campaign.
- We learned that Varg Vikernes is father of the year.
- We also learned that Burger King’s Black Whopper has an unintended side effect.
- We watched Mike Portnoy attempt to play Iron Maiden, Slayer, and Megadeth on a Hello Kitty drum kit.
- Tony Laureano is kinda-sorta the new drummer for Megadeth.
- Jonathan Davis wants Rand Paul to be President.
- This dude did a great job re-creating the masks of Slipknot, Ghost, GWAR, and Buckethead.
- Satyr from Satyricon has a brain tumor.
- Nunslaughter’s Jim Sadist passed away.
- We spoke to Testament’s Alex Skolnick on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet