The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Year
Worst Year Ever Playlist – 2015
- A scandal involving H&M selling merch for fake metal bands turned out to be a troll by a member of, appropriately enough, Finntroll!
- We polled more than a hundred musicians and industry professionals to determine The 25 Greatest Metal Bands of All Time.
- We loved these grown men playing Slayer on pre-school instruments… almost as much as we loved watching Mike Portnoy try to cover Iron Maiden on a Hello Kitty drum set.
- Some idiots dared to desecrate Dime’s grave.
- The most valuable endorsement of the year came from porn star Mia Khalifa (and was for the grindcore band Maruta).
- Mick Thomson from Slipknot was stabbed in the head by his brother.
- David Hasselhoff made the best music video of the year.
- We lost some very talented musicians, including Scott Weiland and After the Burial’s Justin Lowe.
- Metallica taught us that bad production can ruin even the greatest of albums.
- Finally, after all these years, we learned how Korn got their name.
This concludes MetalSucks’ regular posting for 2015! We’ll still be giving you daily updates on noteworthy stories, but we won’t be doing our usual 12-15 posts per day because, well, bloggers need time off too, y’know!
Thanks again to all our readers for making 2015 our suckiest year yet. We’ll see you in 2016! ‘Til then… happy holidays!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet