The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 21 – March 25, 2016
- This Year’s Warped Tour will include such metal acts as Every Time I Die, Whitechapel, and Veil of Maya.
- Rumor has it that Axl Rose will replace Brian Johnson in AC/DC.
- Speaking of Axl Rose: it looks like drummer Steven Adler will get to participate in the upcoming Guns N’ Roses reunion after all.
- A fashion designed ripped off Mortician’s logo.
- When some British kids were in danger of losing their band due to noise complaints, uber-mensch Dave Grohl wrote a letter to their town council.
- Brent Hinds from Mastodon and Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead got Lemmy tattoos together.
- What are the best insults ever put forth in metal lyrics? Here are a few of our favorites.
- Enjoy a video of someone playing a seven-string bass with an ABCDEFG tuning.
- Gloria Cavalera claimed that Sepultura are “obsessed” with Max Cavalera.
- Danzig + bewbs: a match made in Heaven, a match made in Hell.