The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 11 – April 15, 2016
- These are problems with which every first world metal fan can relate.
- Which presidential candidate does your favorite metal musician support? Find out here!
- Science finally determines why everyone hates Nickelback.
- We do so many metal bands eventually introduce clean singing into their music?
- Guns N’ Roses reunited in Las Vegas, and we were there.
- Members of Mastodon, Queens of the Stone Age, and At the Drive-In have formed a new band, Gone is Gone.
- A new source says David Lee Roth was tricked into quitting Van Halen in the 80s.
- Nachtmystium’s Blake Judd tries to make it up to the fans he screwed over.
- Near, far, wherever you are, we believe you’ll enjoy this black metal parody of Celine Dion.
- We spoke to Filter’s Richard Patrick on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet