The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 25 – July 29, 2016
- Marilyn Manson is a hot a mess.
- Nails abruptly canceled some shows and went on hiatus.
- Mushroomhead’s former vocalist admitted that Slipknot is the superior band.
- Slayer’s Kerry King is not a fan of Donald Trump.
- Slipknot’s Corey Taylor has some romantic advice for the girlfriend of a dude he had ejected from a recent show.
- Holy poo, is it possible that the new In Flames album will actually be good? This sample suggests that it could be!
- More metal musicians should take their cue from Jason Newsted and mellow out as they get older.
- As if there was any doubt, here’s proof that deathcore bands all use the same riffs.
- We beg you: stop saying that politics have no place in metal.
- We spoke to Sumerian Records and Summer Slaughter founder Ash Avildsen on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet