The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 26 – September 30, 2016
- John Carpenter called Rob Zombie a “piece of shit,” but then they made up.
- Ghost’s new female bassist is not who we thought she was.
- Varg Vikernes released a new video in which he talks shit about both Euronymous and Venom.
- Metallica released another new song, “Moth Into Flame.”
- Speaking of Metallica: this fan may or may not have trolled the shit out of Dave Mustaine.
- Marilyn Manson is releasing a special twentieth anniversary edition of Antichrist Superstar.
- Babymetal and Warner Bros. are developing a hybrid animated and live-action series.
- “Stone Cold” Steve Austin revealed the ten albums that changed his life.
- Never underestimate the popularity of The Agonist.
- We spoke to Cliff Burton’s father and Metallica biographer Joel McIver on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet