The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of October 24 – October 28, 2016
- A couple were taking their engagement photos in the woods when they crossed paths with a black metal band in full corpse paint. See the hilarious results here.
- Danny Worsnop has rejoined Asking Alexandria.
- Brendon Small discussed Adult Swim’s refusal to renew Metalocalypse: “There was no debate, there wasn’t even a returned phone call. It was a hard ‘no.’”
- This is what it sounds like when you use seven Boss Metal Zone guitar pedals all at once.
- Avenged Sevenfold blindsided everyone and released their new album TODAY after a December fake out.
- Do you agree with Metal Hammer that these ten rap metal albums are “essential”?
- Tool’s Danny Carey is suffering from a serious staph infection.
- Corey Taylor says Roadrunner Records and Slipknot’s management stopped him from joining Anthrax.
- Church burning is so 90s: the world’s tallest church is now eroding from too many people pissing and vomiting on it.
- We spoke to Jessica Pimentel from Orange is the New Black and Alekhine’s Gun on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet