The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 14 – November 18, 2016
- We continued our countdown of The 25 Most Important People in Metal.
- It’s time for all of us — ALL of us — to decide what we want metal to be.
- “Solitary Son” Bronson Ellery and his ex died in an alleged murder-suicide… and Ellery had swastika tattoos. Oy.
- Kirk Hammett wishes he’d gotten to contribute more to Hardwired.
- Late 90s pop-punk distortion sounded heavier than today’s metal.
- Obituary bassist Terry Butler is in favor of Trump’s wall.
- Here is an interesting e-mail exchange I had with a reader this week regarding politics.
- Shocker: Guns N’ Roses’ reunion tour made an assload of money.
- Ghost hinted at the imminent arrival of Papa Emeritus IV.
- We spoke to Candiria’s John LaMacchia on The MetalSucks Podcast.