Nameless Ghouls Sue Papa Emeritus, Mastodon on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 3 – April 7, 2017
- We concluded our countdown of The 25 Most Important Metal Bands of the ’90s!
- Four of Ghost’s former Nameless Ghouls filed a lawsuit against Papa Emeritus.
- These are nine things that occurred to Vince while he watched Mastodon perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Here is an update on the health of former Chimaira drummer Andols Herrick.
- This is the title of the new Suffocation album.
- Listen to twenty seconds of new music from The Black Dahlia Murder.
- Trump’s probing visa measures could make it even harder for foreign bands to tour the U.S.
- Sleep are in the studio, and they have a ton of weed.
- Dallas Toler-Wade implied that his recent split from Nile was not amicable.
- Jay Weinberg flew to Los Angeles for his Slipknot audition… without knowing he was auditioning for Slipknot.