R.I.P. Chuck Mosley, Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Members of Suicide Silence and Inanimate Existence, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 13 – November 17, 2017
- Original Faith No More vocalist Chuck Mosley passed away at age 57. Here is a statement from the band.
- A young woman alleged that Eddie Hermida (Suicide Silence/All Shall Perish) “emotionally and sexually” manipulated her when she was underage. Here is Hermida’s response.
- The Faceless dropped Inanimate Existence from an upcoming tour following allegations of sexual misconduct leveled at that band.
- Vince argued that Anthrax have quietly become the coolest band in the Big Four.
- Hey, said Anthrax were the coolest, not the smartest.
- A Russian teenager reportedly used Novembers Doom music in a video recording his murder/suicide.
- Stone Temple Pilots debuted their new singer.
- Former Korn drummer David Silveria’s new band, Core 10, is as bad live as they are on record.
- 2018 will be the final year for the Vans Warped Tour.
- A top aide to Vladimir Putin quoted Five Finger Death Punch in an editorial criticizing the U.S.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet