Bullshit Metal Grammys, Magic the Gathering is Metal AF, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 27 – December 1, 2017
- DJ Scully (The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Black Table, Dead Empires) argued that Magic: The Gathering is metal AF.
- A woman alleged that former Anthrax guitarist Dan Spitz raped her when she was fifteen.
- A Nazi metal drummer was the focus of a New York Times piece on U.S. nationalism.
- Here are the nominees for this year’s bullshit “Best Metal Performance” Grammy.
- For $150, you can be Suicide Silence’s roadie for a day.
- James Hetfield admitted that Metallica’s Load and Re-Load were “a compromise” that “didn’t pan out as good as I was hoping.”
- Speaking of Metallica: Denmark’s Prime Minister gave Indonesia’s Prime Minister a super-duper-extra-special deluxe reissue of Master of Puppets as a gift!
- Speaking of speaking of Metallica: Dave Mustaine says a songwriting credit dispute between himself and Lars Ulrich has prevented the release of a super-duper-extra-special deluxe reissue of No Life ’til Leather.
- Thy Art is Murder made the most bizarre playthrough video in history.
- Dee Snider says he can’t be friends with Donald Trump anymore.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet