Marduk Controversy, Jesse Hughes Apologizes to the #NeverAgain Kids, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 26 – March 30, 2018
- A Swedish newspaper alleges that members of Marduk bought Nazi propaganda materials online. The band denies the charges.
- Jesse Hughes from Eagles of Death Metal apologized for his comments about the #NeverAgain kids.
- Ghost revealed their new frontman — and it’s not another Papa Emeritus.
- St. Vincent isn’t happy about “fashion kids” who wear vintage Metallica t-shirts.
- We reviewed the latest releases from Underoath and A Perfect Circle.
- Fleshgod Apocalypse were robbed of all their gear while touring in Sweden.
- Dimmu Borgir announced four very exclusive North American shows.
- An ornithologist matched metal singers like Jacob Bannon and Randy Blythe with the types of birds they sound like.
- We continued to mourn the loss of Cave In’s Caleb Scofield.
- Our April Fool’s Joke apparently nailed a whole lot of you! LOLOL