Dave Matthews Insults Metal Fans, Running Times for New Tool Songs, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of May 14 – May 18, 2018
- Dave Matthews thinks metal fans drink a lot and are ugly.
- The songs on the new Tool album will not be concise.
- Kerrang! says these are the best American hardcore bands by state.
- We predict Ghost will be the next big arena rock band in metal.
- We reviewed the latest offerings from Bleeding Through and Burn the Priest (a.k.a. Lamb of God).
- The organizers of Summer Slaughter teased more bands.
- The Misfits will continue to enforce their no-phone policy at this weekend’s reunion show in New Jersey.
- Portugal’s Gaerea are your new favorite black metal band.
- Five Finger Death Punch’s Ivan Moody opened up about his struggles with addiction.
- The new Pig Destroyer album will be released in September!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet