Claudio Sanchez Haircut Troll, LA Musician Fakes Fans to Book Tour, and Corey Taylor’s Other Favorite Stories That You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 5 – November 9, 2018
- Claudio Sanchez from Coheed and Cambria cut his hair… PSYCH!!!
- This dummy faked a fan base so he could book a European tour. That hasn’t gone so well for him.
- All That Remains’ Phil Labonte is still pissed at Paolo Gregoletto from Trivium.
- Here’s a yucky photo of Matt Pike’s partially amputated toe.
- Iron Maiden announced a massive North American tour for next summer.
- Meshuggah’s “Bleed” covered on the cello: HEAVY!
- Anal Trump launched their own Super PAC!
- This is how you land as a gig as one of Ghost’s Nameless Ghouls.
- Watch comedian Aziz Ansari cover Metallica.
- Donald Trump has been using Guns N’ Roses music at campaign rallies, and Axl Rose is PISSED.