iPhone 13 and 13 Pro Max Benefits: Camera, Design, Performance
Are you passionate about Apple devices? Following all their releases? Then you might be wondering what makes iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max special. At first glance, the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro Max are not too different from the previous iPhone 12 models. But when using a device, it becomes clear that this is really a fully new gadget with improved features.
The developers have reduced the cutout at the top of the display, which gave users up to 20% additional usable area. Now gamblers can more easily check the top casino with bonuses and earn with the casino since there is nothing to distract them. In this review, we will look at all the features of the new devices, such as the diagonal arrangement of the rear cameras in a square block, tech features, updated cameras, etc.
iPhone 13 – Technical Features
The new iPhone received a more pumped up processor with two efficient cores and four productive cores, increasing battery life of the device by up to 2.5 hours. This is very convenient for those who are using applications or activating a video mode. Charging is enough for a whole day of intensive use of the device.
The characteristics of the new chipset have raised the speed of technology to an unprecedented height: the device processes up to 16 trillion operations per second. This is manifested not only in a quick transition between tabs but also in the absence of even a hint of micro lags.
The iPhone 13 is perfect for the average user who doesn’t know anything about white balance, focal length, and other professional photography terms. To take the perfect shot, just point the device at any object and press the button. The smart system itself will determine the selection of the appropriate parameters:
- This is especially noticeable when taking photos at night. The ability of cameras to absorb light has increased significantly, making the frames become clearer.
- The updated cinematic mode allows you to shoot home videos at the level of Hollywood blockbusters.
- The option to blur the background and automatically change the focus makes it possible to come up with exciting scenarios.
- An additional plus is an increase in frame rate of up to 60 in 4K resolution.
- Daytime photography is not inferior to night shots. The picture is very “juicy.” The iPhone 13 perfectly reproduces natural colors, which compares it favorably with last year’s version.
- The difference is clearly visible in the pictures taken with the zoom.
- Portrait mode works great even in dark rooms.
The color scheme of the device itself has become more nuanced. Black smoothly turns into the deep blue; fire red is transformed into ruby, which turns into scarlet in the light. Such shades look much nobler than last year’s version of the iPhone. The pink color has become softer. In the light, it resembles the shade of baked milk. The blue has become lighter. The only color left unchanged is white.
iPhone 13 Pro Max – Technical Features
It’s no surprise at all that Apple fans were looking forward to this release, simply because the Max is the brand’s flagship device. Some of the new features and additions it has received include:
- The camera system has been updated; there are now three of them, which makes it easy to take bright and clear pictures and videos;
- Movie mode has new effects that in some cases are not available even in professional cameras;
- The smartphone is based on the innovative A15 Bionic processor, which is considered the highest performing and fastest mobile chip available;
- The phone received a very capacious 4,325 mAh battery (up to 92 hours of uninterrupted operation); you will always stay in touch even with constant use of the iPhone;
- Storage of 128, 256, and 512 GB allows you to keep all the necessary content with you without using alternative storage;
- iPhone 13 also received a high-quality, updated Super Retina XDR display with a resolution of 2,532 x 1,170;
- The device can be charged using MagSafe wireless charging.
Along with the phone, you will find documents, a USB-C / Lightning charging cable, and a branded Apple sticker in the product box. The new device has a higher price than smartphones from other brands, but it fully pays off due to the durability, reliability, and functionality of the gadget.
Anything Else Improved?
The developer paid special attention to the camera, which is based on a two-module system. This decision turned out to be successful – the photos are better and richer both during the day and in low light conditions.
All in all, Apple’s latest smartphone does a great job with any task. The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro Max are ideal for browsing files, taking photos and videos, playing games, and working.
MetalSucks occasionally accepts paid content. For more on our advertising policy, click here.