“FBS”: Goatwhore Wrote a Song About Brain Freeze
- Fasting blood sugar, a laboratory test used to determine the level of glucose in the blood
- Fatboy Slim, a British DJ, musician, and producer
- Federal Bureau of Statistics, the Statistics Division of the Government of Pakistan
- Fellow of the Burgon Society
- Fetal bovine serum
- Football Bowl Subdivision
- Frozen brain syndrome (a.k.a. “brain freeze”)
- Fukuoka Broadcasting Corporation
- The Function-Behaviour-Structure ontology
- Furness Building Society
God, wouldn’t it be SO AWESOME if Goatwhore wrote a song about the Federal Bureau of Statistics? FUCKIN’ METAL!!!!!!!
Regardless of the song’s actual topic of discussion, this much is clear: it totally fucking rules.
“FBS” will appear on Goatwhore’s new album, Constricting Rage of the Merciless, which comes out July 8 via Metal Blade. You can now pre-order it here. The band will also be a part of this year’s Summer Slaughter, alongside Morbid Angel, Dying Fetus, The Faceless, Thy Art is Murder, Origin, Decrepit Birth, Within the Ruins, and Fallujah. Get dates here.