Hammer Fight Experience the Ups… and Downs of Drugs in New Video
Hammer Fight — the whiskey-drinkin’, beer guzzlin’ bros from New Jersey whose song “Made in Rock” appears on our completely free compilation NYC Sucks Volume 3 — have a new video for the song “Ginger Rails,” and it’s pretty much the most realistic depiction of what it’s like to go to a metal show ever. To wit:
- There is one cute girl at the show.
- She goes for the dude with the most badass beard.
- Coke in the bathroom stall (except lettuce be cereal, no metal venue’s bathroom is ever this clean)
- Dude’s got a chance with said girl, goes for it.
- Coke dick.
- Night ends with dejected dude hanging out with his bros.
Chug of War is out now and available right here.