Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, November 17 –November 21, 2014
- MetalSucks readers named Death the greatest metal band of all time.
- Exhumed played The Eric Andre Show with The Supremes. Yes, THOSE Supremes.
- Hey, unsigned bands! Learn what you need to know about Facebook’s new algorithim to make sure your music gets to the right fans, and then check out five metal and hardcore labels that still accept unsolicited demos.
- WHOA! Former Nevermore guitarist Jeff Loomis has joined Arch Enemy!
- We unveiled the official MetalSucks stater pack!
- We taught you you eleven facts you didn’t know about Manowar.
- We learned that Lamb of God are writing a new album!
- We also learned that despite what he may think, Nickelsuck’s Chad Kroeger is still less popular than Metallica’s James Hetfield.
- We also also learned what it would be like if Shakespeare had written metal lyrics.
- We spoke to Matt and Toby from The Bad Christian Podcast and Emery on The MetalSucks Podcast.