IT’S NOT A TUMAH, BUT THE FBI IS GONNA RAID THE BABY CARCASSES IN OUR GRAVEYARD ANYWAY
It was kind of a slow week in metal but we found useless shit to talk about anyway.
- The FBI paid the leaker of nine Guns N’ Roses Chinese Democracy tracks a visit at work. We got scared.
- We pondered the many incarnations of Arnold Schwarzenegger-themed metal bands.
- Graveyard BBQ debuted a hard partying new video.
- Made Out of Babies released a phenomenal new record; Motley Crue, not so much.
- The reunited Carcass finally announces U.S. dates and a controversy ensues about the opening acts.
- George Carlin died.
Have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet