IN WHICH WE WENT “BRIEEEE! BRIEEEE! BRIEEE!”
Another week gone in the waning days of summer, another week in the rampant gossip-mill of MetalSucks:
- Wes Borland signed on to be Marilyn Manson’s new guitarist, sans-body paint we hope.
- Lamb of God is recording a new album, tentatively due February 2009, with some producer no one has ever heard of.
- Another Guns N’ Roses song from Chinese Democracy leaks, presumably from the Rock Band camp.
- Jonathan Davis claims he is waving the flag for musicianship; we laugh a lot.
- We gave you lessons in pig squealing.
- We pondered the lack of white t-shirts in metal.
- Metallica played a new song live, and ya’ll argued a lot about it.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet