IN WHICH METALLICA SUCKED (OR DIDN’T)
It was a mostly Metallica week here at the MS Mansion, but it turns out that some other stuff happened too. In summary:
- We re-christened the site MetallicaSucks.net for a day — all of our writers each reviewed Death Magnetic to varying praise (or lack thereof).
- God Forbid debuted a new song. We likee. You likee.
- Lars Ulrich gave us tips for appearing taller than you really are, and Ronnie James Dio gave us hair care pointers.
- We spoke with Suicide Silence, Walls of Jericho and 36 Crazyfists.
- Saigon Kick will kick again in ’09.
Also, we wrote a whole lot of other shit about Metallica or something. Next week we’ll be back to our usual shenanigans. Enjoy your weekend!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet