IN WHICH WE DECLARED TODAY OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY
For those of you not from the U.S. and somehow completely unaware of this, the Fourth of July is a pretty big deal here in America. On that day, we celebrate winning our freedom by kicking the British’s ass. Of course, they later gave us Hugh Grant, so I guess they had their revenge in the end.
So there won’t be any posts tomorrow; on Monday, we’ll unveil the last albums on the list. In the meantime, here’s some things that happened this week in the world of MetalSucks:
- We continued to countdown the 21 Best Metal Albums of the 21st Century… So Far. You continued to engage in, um, intelligent debate. Yeah, let’s call it intelligent debate.
- We spoke with Goatwhore’s Ben Falgoust and Black Math Horseman’s Sera Timms.
- We checked out new releases from Killswitch Engage and Havok.
- Daath’s Eyal Levi took a break from worrying about dying in fiery plane or car crash to worry about getting shot.
- We debated the merits of the new Alice in Chains song.
- We laughed at high school year book photos of past and present members of Metallica.
I plan to not be sober for the next 72 hours. See ya Monday!