IN WHICH WE REDISCOVERED THE JOY OF PAINTING
I had completely forgotten about Vince’s love of Bob Ross until his post yesterday. It would have been awesome if Bob had done an all-metal edition of his show, in which he discussed the joy of Ed Repka and Paul Romano. Learning about your craft is so metal! Thanks for reminding me, Vince, about what an inspiration Bob should be to us all.
Here’s some other things we did this week:
- We spoke to Anthrax’s Joey Belladonna, the legendary Wino, Harvey Milk’s Creston Spiers, and Cruel Hand’s Chris Linkovich.
- Vince, Axl and Gary discussed their favorite albums of 2010 so far.
- We’re giving away a free mp3 of Fistula’s “Ohio Death Toll Rising.”
- We checked out new releases by Kvereltak, Misery Index, Watain, and Parkway Drive.
- Anso reviewed the Big Four Live from Sofia, Bulgaria movie theater satellite thingy.
- Vince did a really a good job of impersonating Axl.
- Vince also discovered two new Sumeriancore bands that stink, and one that doesn’t.
- He also wondered: What is it with drummers wearing basketball jerseys?
- Guess what Serj Tankian thinks borders are?
- DEVIN TOWNSEND HEADLINE TOUR! DEVIN TOWNSEND HEADLINE TOUR!!!
A week from today, Vince and I see Faith No More in Brooklyn. So expect lots and lot of pointless pondering about FNM next week, ’cause that’s pretty much all I’m gonna be able to think about.