IN WHICH WE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR OUR HALLOWEEN CONTEST BY 24 HOURS
So as you’re no doubt aware, Halloween is on Sunday, and as you’re hopefully aware, we’re holding a “Heavy Metal Halloween” contest with SPV. The deadline was announced as being on midnight on Halloween, the logic being that people would snap their photos before they went our partying; but Vince wisely pointed out that people might not get to upload those photos right away. So now we’re extending the deadline to midnight on November 1. Hope that helps! If you need a refresher on the rules, go here.
Here’s what else happened this week:
- We debuted a new music video by Nile.
- We also debuted new music by Havok, White Arms of Athena, and Shred Sean and Allan Tecchio.
- Daath’s Eyal Levi talked about trust issues while The Red Chord’s Greg Weeks talked about football.
- We spoke to J. Randall from Agoraphobic Nosebleed and our old pal Eyal from Daath.
- We checked out the latest release from Kylesa, and a new book by the Cro-Mags’ John Joseph.
- We went on a “Reader’s Choice” local scene binge.
- We prayed for the end of karate mosh pits.
- We watched Abigail Williams lob a dildo at Iwrestledabearonce.
- We defended Phil Labonte’s angelic singing voice.
- Sergeant D. taught you about bands you would have hated/ignored in ’95.
And that’s all she wrote this week. Don’t forget that our own Gary Suarez is playing in a Jesus Lizard cover band on Sunday night. Swing by if you can!