MEET YOUR END, WIN COOL STUFF FROM THE END: CONTEST WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
A couple of weeks ago I asked you to answer the question “What is the worst possible way you could imagine to meet your end, and why?” for a chance to win some cool shit from The End Records. Well, we got a lot of good entries, but there can be only four winners. Here are the ones that made me laugh the loudest:
- jadedkid: “Hit by a rogue dildo at an IWABO show.”
- AetherJake: “Forced into a baby costume and eaten by Dino.”
- Carly Park: “Getting beaten to death by Vince Neil for not recognizing him in an elevator.”
- Slaughterhouse: “My end wouldn’t mean death. It would simply mean having my hands removed so I couldn’t play my guitar. As well as going deaf so I couldn’t not hear music. At that point, the end has came.”
These four readers all win a prize pack from The End, including the following:
- A copy of These Are They‘s new album, Disposing of Betrayers, signed by Paul Kuhr, vocalist for both These Are They and Novembers Doom.
- A copy of Lordi‘s new album, Babez For Breakfast.
- A copy of original Nightwish vocalist Tarja Turunen‘s new solo album, What Lies Beneath.
Congrats to the winners! If you’re reading this, please check your e-mails and get back to me with your mailing addresses so The End can send you your prizes.
And don’t forget, all of these albums are out now on The End and can be purchased from The Omega Order.