CONTEST: TELL US THE WORST WAY YOU COULD THINK TO MEET YOUR END, WIN STUFF FROM THE END!
So The End Records very generously donated five prize packs for last week’s entry into our “Completely Unreadable Band Logo” contest series, and only one reader, Ben Moreau, got the right answer. That means we still have four prize packs to give away! In case you can’t remember what was in ’em, each prize pack includes the following:
- A copy of These Are They‘s new album, Disposing of Betrayers, signed by Paul Kuhr, vocalist for both These Are They and Novembers Doom.
- A copy of Lordi‘s new album, Babez For Breakfast.
- A copy of original Nightwish vocalist Tarja Turunen‘s new solo album, What Lies Beneath.
All of these albums are out now on The End and can be purchased from The Omega Order — but this is your only chance to win an excellent prize pack with all three, and your only chance to get a signed copy of the These Are They album without tracking Paul Kuhr down personally.
So here’s how we’re gonna unload these bad boys:
- Between now and midnight EST next Tuesday, November 9, answer the following question in the comments section below: “What is the worst possible way you could imagine to meet your end, and why?” Remember that this is MetalSucks, not Home & Garden, so the more entertaining your answer, the better your chances of winning.
- I’ll pick my four favorite answers, and those people will get the prize packs.
- Remember that you need to register for the comments section with a real e-mail address, as all winners will be contacted via e-mail. If you’re a Facebook user or whatever, you need to leave your e-mail address in the comment, ’cause I can’t contact you via a social network.
- All winners must live in the U.S. Sorry.
And that’s it! Good luck. I look forward to reading these.