IN WHICH WE MARCHED LIKE ELEPHANTS
We survived the first week of 2011! WHOO-HOO! Only another forty-nine left ’til our next vacation.
Here’s how we rang in the new year:
- The Red Chord’s Greg Weeks tried to earn his contractually-due incentives.
- We spoke to The Funeral Pyre’s John Strachan.
- We showed mortiferous scorn towards the latest release from Mortiferous Scorn.
- We contemplated the not-so-gentle art of the elephants marching riff.
- We celebrated the soundtrack for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- We kvelertranslated Kvelertak’s lyrics.
- We couldn’t believe that Kevin Stewart-Panko is defending Cryptopsy’s The Unspoken King now.
- We watched an Asian girl in her bra and panties rub her vagina against a guitar.
- We learned to stop worrying about SARS and start loving horse meat.
- We did not jizz all over Painted in Exile.
The site will be down for a few hours tonight while we make a few upgrades… yep, MetalSucks just keeps getting better and betterer!
Then next week brings an excellent full-album stream and not one, not two, but THREE song debuts, including a brand new track from one of the most legendary death metal bands of all time. Get excited.