IN WHICH WE HANDED OVER THE KEYS TO THE MANSION TO A PAIR OF GOLDEN GODS
No, seriously — COREY AND ANSO FUCKING KILLED IT THIS WEEK while we were at the Golden Gods, didn’t they? I’m still catching up, but I’ve been getting a serious boner from reading all the shit I didn’t write this week. Some of my favorite pieces that neither Vince nor myself had anything to do with:
- Phil Anselmo’s thoughts on weed, and, oh yeah, Corey’s update on the progress of Mr. Anselmo’s book.
- This awesome interview with Hate Eternal’s Erik Rutan. (Okay this one I actually had a little to do with, but Anso did the heavy lifting.)
- Mike IX Williams from EyeHateGod/Arson Anthem/Drip/Crawlspace/Outlaw Order’s thoughts on being underground and unsigned.
- Anso’s mourning for the loss of Nevermore.
- Corey’s analysis of the Columbine massacre on its twelfth anniversary.
- Anso’s assertion that Nicko McBrain wants to fuck Lady Gaga.
- Corey’s wrangling of about a million cool metal folk to give their thoughts on weed, too.
- Anso’s decisions to let his hatred for Kiss flow.
- Corey’s coverage of K.K. Downing’s retirement from Judas Priest.
- Anso’s coverage of Dream Theater’s ongoing search for a new drummer.
Unfortunately for all of you, Vince and I are now back full-time, and you’ll be stuck with us all next week. See ya then.