AMON AMARTH VIKING BEARD CONTEST: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!
We had tons of fun sorting through all the entries for our Amon Amarth Viking Beard Contest. A lot of you did quite an impressive job growing your beards, leg and pit hair, while a lot of you… well, uh, let’s just say we’ll still give you an “A” for effort. After much deliberation, Johan Hegg himself has chosen the winners!
The grand prize (one male, one female):
– a lock from Johan Hegg’s beard!
– the “super duper fan edition” box set of Surtur Rising, of which only a very small limited number were made.
– a drumhead signed by the whole band
– a Metal Blade Records t-shirt and lanyard
– a MetalSucks t-shirt in the design and size of your choosing
Runner up prize (one male, one female):
– the “super duper fan edition” box of Surtur Rising
– Metal Blade Records t-shirt and lanyard
AND THE WINNERS ARE…. (with commentary from Johan)
Male GRAND PRIZE winner: Jacob Gammons (“A nice, thick, red Viking beard worthy of Thor himself!”)
Female GRAND PRIZE winner: Liz Ashby (“That’s commitment! A worthy winner!”)
Male runner up: Dante Delacroix (“A thick black beard, with a Loke-touch.”)
Female runner up: Olivia Gawron (“We liked the little Viking with sword! Awesome!”)
A big thank you goes out to everyone who entered. Much fun!
– VN, AR and Johan Hegg