IN WHICH WE USED THE BIG FOUR AS THE ANSWER ON OUR SCIENCE EXAM
Thanks to Justin Norton for this video!
Yo! Have you guys signed up for our new e-mail list yet? If not, you can, and should, do so above. You’ll get occasional updates from the MS Mansion with breaking stories, special features, exclusive premieres, etc., delivered right to your inbox. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you — expect a newsletter-type of situation with updates once a week at most. And don’t forget to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute on all the latest suckage.
With that shameless plug out of the way, let’s look at some of the things we did this week, shall we?
- We spoke to Tosin Abasi and debuted a snippet of a new T.R.A.M. song. We also spoke to Martin van Drunen from Asphyx and Hail of Bullets.
- We also debuted new music from Look Right Penny and, thanks to Decibel, Municipal Waste.
- We checked out new releases from Chimp Spanner, The Devastated, Suicidal Angels, and Sucked Dry.
- We got a reaction to Whitney Houston’s death from both Agnostic Front and Bathory fans.
- We pondered the relevance of Meshuggah in 2012.
- We discovered a new Shitstain on the Ass of the Universe: Capture the Crown.
- We learned that Dave Mustaine endorsed Rick Santorum for President.
- We learned about a new genre: formulaicore.
- We were excited to learn that Iron Maiden are touring again.
- We were less excited to learn that slamming guttural hip-hop is as shitty as it sounds.
We’re keeping the MetalSucks Mansion shuttered on Monday for the American holiday of President’s Day, but we’re gonna make it up to you with a track premiere each and every day, plus the usual dose of other cool shit. See ya then!