IN WHICH WE OUR FAQS WERE SIQQ
Have you signed up for our email list yet? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also just friend me or friend Vince, or follow me on Twitter or follow Vince on Twitter!
It was only a four-day work week this week, and STILL a ton of shit happened. Here’s your rundown:
- We debuted a video about the making of the new Between the Buried and Me album.
- We also debuted sweet new music from Becoming the Archetype and Maserati.
- Eyal Levi from Audiohammer Studios taught us the three unbendable rules of creativity, while Tony Sannicandro from Job for a Cowboy taught us to always be closing.
- The doctor of deceased Slipknot bassist Paul Gray was charged with involuntary manslaughter.
- Sergeant D. thinks the finally “gets” Opeth!
- We announced that Pig Destroyer, KEN Mode, Early Graves, and Encrust will play our CMJ show this year; tickets are on sale now!
- We argued about The Top 50 Metal Songs of the 21st Century.
- Geoff Tate announced that his new version of Queensrÿche is a supergroup, and then spent some time patting himself on the back for being awesome.
- We learned that listening to grindcore is good for work productivity.
- We answered some frequently asked questions.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I hear my beer calling. I’ll be right there, beer! See ya Monday everyone.