IN WHICH IT WAS OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Here are some highlights from this week:
- We debuted new music from A Life Once Lost,Early Graves, and, thanks to the Decibel dudes, Incantation.
- We teamed up with Earbits Radio to give away seventeen metal tracks.
- We studied a new study that says people who illegally download the most music also legally purchase the most music.
- We got a good laugh out of the Wolfgang Van Halen/One Direction feud.
- We also got a good laugh out of the Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson feud.
- Cattle Decapitation released the most disgusting music video of all time, and the reaction of viewers was nothing short of hilarious.
- We got excited about the now-seemingly-inevitable Skid Row reunion.
- We watched a dude cover Cannibal Corpse and Decapitated… on the clarinet.
- We were flabbergasted to learn that the Mitt Romney campaign is holding a contest to win a guitar signed by his running mate, Paul Ryan, and… Kid Rock.
- We pondered Steve Harris’ assertion that Iron Maiden will retire sometime in the next five years.
Have a terrific weekend, gang. When you come back here Monday… let’s just say we’re doing some redecorating. See ya then.