In Which We Had a Terrific Sense of Humor
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, here are the top stories from this week:
- We debuted new music from Voivod and Byzantine.
- We spoke to Damien Echols from The West Memphis Three.
- We drooled over a beautiful girl as she sang a metal song on France’s Got Talent.
- We got really excited about the rumor that Carcass are making a new album.
- We also got really excited about the Meshuggah/Animals as Leaders/Intronaut tour.
- We loved these Ann Coulter/Anal Cunt mash-up stickers.
- We learned that The Dillinger Escape Plan have signed with Sumerian Records.
- We also learned that Nick Oliveri is going to make a guest appearance on the new Queens of the Stone Age album!
- We also also learned that Neurosis fans have a terrific sense
- We also also also learned that The Sword are anti-mosh pit.
Have a great weekend everyone! See ya Monday!