In Which We Quacked Like a Duck
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We spoke to King Diamond and Suffocation’s Frank Mullen.
- We debuted new music by White Widows.
- Randy Blythe’s manslaughter trial in the Czech Republic began… and then was delayed.
- Depending on which member of the band you ask, there may or may not be a new Tool album this year.
- Rob Caggiano joined Volbeat, to the surprise and dismay of his former Anthrax bandmates.
- Ghost announced new tour dates as well as a change of name.
- 3 Inches of Blood wrote a jingle for their local pet store.
- Sir Elton John announced that he’s making an appearance on the new Queens of the Stone Age album.
- G.O.A.T. and Your M.O.M. had some very serious questions for you, such as, “Can you fart on my balls when we fuck?”
- CBS’ standards and practices department issued this hilarious e-mail warning to attendees of this weekend’s Grammy awards.
Next week brings not one, not two, but THREE awesome new premieres, plus a review of one of the season’s most anticipated new releases, and all of our usual snarky goodness. See ya then!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet