In Which We Played Drums with Fish and Bass with Dogs
The latest “Worst Week” playlist is devoted to the champions of the latest rounds of our Most Needlessly Shat Upon Band Bracket — PANTERA!!! We hope it provides an umbrella from any shit you may encounter this weekend.
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, AUGUST 5 – AUGUST 9, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music by Rosetta and Sworn In.
- We checked out the heavily-anticipated new releases from Carcass and Gorguts.
- We enjoyed Photoshop jobs of bassists playing dogs and drummers playing fish.
- Gene Hoglan claimed to have learned he was out of Fear Factory from the internet.
- We learned that twenty-two years after its release, Metallica’s Black Album is still outselling the almost-brand-new Megadeth’s Super Collider.
- We enjoyed Justin K. Broaderick’s Spotify playlist.
- We also enjoyed this song which employs twenty-six styles of metal, in alphabetical order, no less.
- Sergeant D. got mad excited about the return of Crazytown.
- Didja miss The Ocean’s surprise show in Brooklyn this week? Fret not, there’s video of the whole gig!
- We saw Jeff Hanneman in our toast.
Okay, work week is over… TO THE BAR!!! See ya Monday.