In Which We Tuned Down One Full Step
The latest “Worst Week” playlist celebrates Metal Blade and Prosthetic’s new additions to Spotify! Rock that shit all weekend long.
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, AUGUST 12 – AUGUST 16, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music by Fit For An Autopsy.
- John Petrucci revealed that bands like BTBAM, Periphery, and Animals as Leaders influenced the new Dream Theater album.
- Vince told you fifteen ways your unsigned band is doing it wrong.
- We learned that Megadeth now tune down one full step to accommodate Dave Mustaine’s voice.
- We enjoyed an awesome piano cover of Meshuggah’s “Bleed.”
- We watched the grind band Baby Godzilla do forty shots of Jager and then puke it all up.
- The Ocean and Summer Slaughter founder Ash Avildsen got into it on Facebook after the band complained about a “no stage diving policy” at some Summer Slaughter shows.
- We were delighted to learn that there’s a band called “Shitfucker,” and less delighted to learn that they’re terrible.
- Sergeant D. searched for the most brutal snare sound of all time.
- Ministry’s Al Jourgensen discussed sucking dick and sticking vegetables up his ass.
Great week, gang! Now go party like it’s your last weekend on earth, and we’ll see ya Monday!