In Which Every Band but The Melvins Broke Up
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, AUGUST 12 – AUGUST 16, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- God Forbid, The Chariot, and War from a Harlots Mouth all broke up…
- …maybe they should have heeded the Melvins’ advice on how to stay together for thirty years?
- We debuted new music by Ringworm.
- We watched a bride and groom shred down the aisle.
- We cataloged every album from which Avenged Sevenfold’s Hail to the King “borrows.”
- Ziltoid is getting his own radio show!!!
- Dave Mustaine’s daughter honored the troops by singing about dying.
- One of our worst nightmares became a reality.
- We watched a sixteen-year-old nail Origin’s “The Aftermath” on drums.
- Glenn Danzig compared Democrats to Fascists.
Okay, that’s it for us this week gang. If you’re in a band… try to stay together at least through the weekend, m’kay?