In Which We Were Banned in Malaysia
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, SEPTEMBER 3 – SEPTEMBER 6, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Now, this week’s top stories:
- We premiered new music from Protest the Hero, Cult of Luna, and Kataklysm, plus a new music video by Bear!
- We commemorated the twentieth anniversary of Sepultura’s Chaos A.D.
- Although he denies it and the band can’t comment, reports indicate that Necrophobic vocalist Tobias Sidegård has been sentenced to eighteen months in jail for abusing his wife and children.
- We fell in love with these adorable metal-themed kids’ clothes.
- We learned that horrible magician Criss Angel used to be a horrible hair metal vocalist, too.
- We also learned that Dream Theater’s James LaBrie likes some really shitty bands.
- We also also learned that the Max Cavalera/Greg Puciato/Troy Sanders supergroup has commenced recording.
- As I Lay Dying’s first Facebook post in months led to some major drama.
- Lamb of God: now banned in Malaysia.
- We decided that we really need this awesome foam sword (buy one for us pleeze?).
Have a terrific weekend, friends. We’ll see ya Monday!