In Which We Ate Onion Rings of Saturn
WORST WEEK EVER PLAYLIST, October 14 – October 18, 2013
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- Fuck the Facts bassist Marc Bourgon declared that he’s staying in the band despite the fact that doing so pays bupkis.
- Orgy failed to reach their crowdfunding goal by a mere $93,000.
- Lars Ulrich wants Metallica to tour with U2 and Green Day.
- The Max Cavalera/Greg Puciato/Troy Sanders supergroup found a label home.
- Justin Bieber “covered” Metallica, we puked all over the floor.
- Robin Staps from The Ocean weighed in on the Onion Rings of Saturn drama.
- We premiered a new live video from Gojira!
- We offered three theories as to why Metallica’s Through the Never failed at the box office.
- We asked you: is the new Chad Kroeger/Avril Lavigne duet the worst song ever, or just the worst song of the year?
- We watched the trailer for As the Palaces Burn, the documentary about Randy Blythe’s arrest and trial.
Have a great weekend everyone. See ya Monday!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet