In Which We Found Out What the Insides of Our Throats Look Like
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, this week’s top stories:
- A fan murdered a black metal vocalist for allegedly being a false Satanist.
- The Simpsons apologized for calling Judas Priest “death metal” in the best way possible.
- Hot tour rumor: Slayer to hit the road with Suicidal Tendencies and Exodus?
- Hot tour not-a-rumor: MetalSucks presents The Ocean, Scale the Summit, The Atlas Moth and Silver Snakes!
- The nu-metal revival apocalypse overtook over Metal Hammer magazine.
- Vital Remains vocalist Brian Werner campaigned to have a giant Baphomet statue erected at the Oklahoma State Capital.
- We learned what the inside of Matt Heafy’s throat looks like when he screams and sings.
- Testament lost a bassist, re-gained a bassist.
- We tried to figure out who the hell just bought Metallica’s Black Album last week.
- We signed up for Date Edge, the only online dating site for straight edge people!
MetalSucks will be closed Monday in observance of Martin Luther King Day, but we return Tuesday with more premieres, more interviews, more snark, more everything. See ya then!