In Which We Tried Being Nice to Rich People
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- KISS’ Gene Simmons told a bunch of lies about the 1%.
- Indonesia elected a dyed-in-the-wool metal fan to be its new president!!!
- Babymetal became a viral sensation in the U.K.
- Someone started a petition to break up Ghost, and then someone else started a petition to stop the original petition.
- Combichrist booted Blood on the Dance Floor from their tour amidst accusations that the latter band has been involved in pedophilia.
- We were amazed by this ten-year-old girl shredding through Slayer’s “War Ensemble.”
- We listened to some awesome metal songs with lyrics inspired by movies.
- We watched Animals as Leaders’ Tosin Abasi give a guitar lesson to Rolling Stone.
- We chuckled as puberty hit this Suicide Silence fan HARD.
- We asserted that if you don’t like Madball, you don’t like hardcore.
- We drooled over these metal shirt designs from Under Armor.
- We spoke to Mark Kloeppel from Misery Index on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’ll see you Monday! Have a good weekend, gang!