In Which We Denied Playing Drums on the New Slipknot Album
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- We created a bunch of silly Photoshops of metal singers shoving hot dogs down their throats.
- Chris Adler denied playing drums on the new Slipknot album.
- We dug a really heavy song by the band Black Tongue.
- Machine Head shared all sorts of fun details about their forthcoming new album.
- Revocation released the first track from their new album.
- Some kid’s dad posted a cover of Slipknot’s “Psychosocial” to YouTube and we laughed a lot.
- Two Asian dudes covered Lamb of God’s “Laid to Rest”… while driving in their car.
- We admitted that we couldn’t tell the difference between real amps and an AxeFX in a double-blind listening test.
- Carcass announced a tour with Obituary, and The Black Dahlia Murder announced a tour with Suicide Silence.
- Video footage from a Guitar Center grand opening made us puke.
- East meets West: Babymetal met Unlocking the Truth! (and Kirk Hammett)
- We spoke to Mike Derks and Brad Roberts of Gwar on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Have a great weekend y’all… Axl just went on vacation, so when we come back on Monday you’ll just have to put up with my stinky farts all week!