Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- Housecore Horror Festival co-founder, author, and longtime MetalSucks contributor Corey Mitchell tragically passed away just a day after the second annual HHF wrapped.
- Also tragic: a nineteen-year-old metal fan in Oklahoma was brutally murdered by a Christian zealot.
- We continued to count down The 25 Best Metal Bands of All Time.
- Machine Head’s Robb Flynn called out MetalSucks commenters for being both awesome and dumb.
- As it turns out, Michael Keene’s incredibly stinky butt is to blame for the constant line-up changes in The Faceless.
- As Blood Runs Black are the latest band to be accused of ripping-off their fans.
- We enjoyed this vocal cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller,” sung in the styles of Ozzy Osbourne, Type O Negative, Avenged Sevenfold, Cannibal Corpse, and more.
- We brought you exclusive pics of Scion’s new Slayer car.
- Speaking of Slayer and cars: after a fan tried to sell his so he could afford Slayer tickets, Tom Araya spared him the trouble by comping him with a pair of VIP passes to the show.
- We spoke to members of GWAR, Decapitated, and Voivod on the special Housecore Horror Fest edition of The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet