Eleven Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- We continued to count down The 25 Best Metal Bands of All Time.
- Wayne Static passed away at age 48. Despite rumors, his death was not due to an overdose.
- We saw Babymetal live, with left us with a lot of burning questions, the most important of which is this: why is it okay to be racist and misogynistic against these young women?
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd was arrested for allegedly trying to hire someone to commit murder on his behalf. The charges were quickly dropped.
- A fan got kicked in the face by NOFX frontman Fat Mike mid-concert.
- Deicide’s Glen Benton outed himself as a no good damned dirty hippie.
- Travis Ryan from Cattle Decapitation had pretty much the best Halloween costume ever.
- Queensryche announced their IPO.
- We took a look at The Top Eleven Obscure Nu-Metal Albums.
- We had fun with heavy metal pictograms.
- We spoke Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet