Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, April 6 – April 10, 2015
- We counted down sixteen things that metal fans need to stop doing NOW.
- We debuted new music from Abiotic.
- Three people died in a van wreck carrying two metal bands, Wormreich and Khaotika.
- Dave Grohl talked Sepultura with Jordana Brewster.
- Terror Universal sacked their singer, presumably because of allegations that he assaulted Otep.
- Vital Remains got into a mid-show tiff with a venue owner after they tried to remove a crucifix hanging above the stage.
- Some squares figured out that Cannibal Corpse fans are normal people, too.
- In case you were wondering, yes, Varg Vikernes is still a racist.
- Marilyn Manson got socked in the face at a Denny’s.
- We spoke to Testament’s Chuck Billy and Exodus’ Steve “Zetro” Souza on The MetalSucks Podcast.