Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, May 4 – May 8, 2015
- Jack Black and Jimmy Fallon covered Extreme’s “More Than Words,” and even made a shot-for-shot remake of that song’s video.
- GWAR will replace Kim Dylla as Vulvatron, apparently because her pre-show drinking was fucking up their shows.
- Following an on-stage meltdown, Five Finger Death Punch released some new music in an effort to prove that they’re not breaking up.
- This week in BEWBS: Huntress’ Jill Janus motorboated a Suicide Girl.
- Lamb of God launched a mysterious new website.
- The Kentucky chapter of the ACLU is suing on behalf of the dude who was thrown in jail for posting Exodus lyrics on Facebook.
- Ever wonder what Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” would sound like if it had been recorded backwards?
- Attila’s Chris Fronzak signed a band who are so bad, they’ll make you throw up in your ass.
- We asked you: who is scary in metal?
- We spoke to Darkest Hour’s Mike Schleibaum and Cruachan’s Keith Fay on The MetalSucks Podcast.