Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of August 3 – August 7, 2015
- Mayhem Fest is officially dead.
- The nitwits in Mushroomhead tried, and completely failed, to defend their use of the Confederate flag.
- Ovid’s Withering are the latest metal band to find themselves at the center of a sex scandal.
- Kerry King admitted he had no idea “repentless” wasn’t a word when he used it as the name of the new Slayer album.
- Inspired by King’s vocabulary faux pas, we put together a comprehensive list of fake words used in metal.
- Attila’s Chris Fronzak may or may not be a wanted man in Colorado.
- Lamb of God’s chart success is cause for celebration.
- Cats in metal battle vests??? Yes please!
- Hot rumor: Ozzy Osbourne is in the new Ghostbusters movie.
- The Smithsonian Institute’s National Museum of History is profiling Slayer!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet