The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 9 -November 13, 2015
- Phil “Philty Animal” Taylor, former drummer for Motörhead, passed away at age 61. You can read touching tributes to his memory from Lemmy, Metallica, Ozzy, Slash, and others here.
- Thy Art is Murder are total pranksters.
- Even the world’s smarter computer can’t figure out what the fuck David Lee Roth is saying.
- KISS’ Paul Stanley said something intelligent for once!
- After Chester Bennington left the band, Stone Temple Pilots performed with Joss Stone, which was actually pretty great.
- And the “Funniest Craigs List Ad of the Week” Award goes to…
- Lamb of God’s Randy Blythe was jumped in Dublin.
- Stone Sour and Lzzy Hale’s pointless Rolling Stones cover is pointless.
- The world sadly came to an end when Justin Bieber wore a Metallica shirt on Ellen Degeneres’ show.
- We spoke to Fozzy’s Chris Jericho on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet